These new cottages were redecorated in 2012, giving them a slick, fresh and joyful look! The wrap-around terrace includes a private sun-deck with a superb view overlooking St Jean Bay.
The cottage has a large bedroom with a king-size bed and a panoramic window looking out onto the dining terrace, which is equipped with a full kitchen.
The bathroom has a natural grey stone floor which is a soothing counterpoint to the oases of green inside and outside of the cottage. The Italian-style rain shower has a window which allows you to take full advantage of the view of the bay.
The colors used throughout the room echo the natural environment- the blues of the sea and the green of the vegetation.
- Bathroom with double-sink
- Italian style rain shower with openings on the sea & the gardens
- Valuable toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Spacious bedroom comes with king-size bed
- Fully equipped open kitchen on the large terrace with refrigerator/freezer, oven, modern ceramic plate or induction stove, microwave,coffee maker.
- Large dining area on the terrace
- Private panoramic sun-deck with loungers
- Individual Air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic in-room safe
- Direct dial telephone with personal number
- Wireless highspeed Internet
- Flat-screen TV
- I-pod dock station
Some of the Superiors are declined as a suite with a living room with sofa bed for children or an additional adult (extra charge required). A sliding wooden door protects your privacy and also serves as a sound barrier.
Ideal for travelers with a young, independent spirit who want to have lots of space or for those who love to spend quality time in their home away from home.
April 16 - December 15
Christmas & New Year
December 16 - January 11
January 12 - April 15
- Maid Service & Continental Breakfast included in rates
- Rates do not include 5% government tax